Tuesday, June 7, 2011

dOnt leave me alOne :(

OMG, plz make me strOng & dnt make me dOwn...
without him (F) I am incomplete..
he's a funny guy, sweet, caring, romantic, 
that I want to spend the rest of my life with him..
I feel he deserves more than just me...
But i force myself to swallow up the pain and my pride
 and say to myself dont give up...
he gives me the strength to wake up every morning
and his smile make me cheer up!!!

Whenever you smiled i felt better...
Whenever you hugged me, i felt warm...
Whenever you were here i wanted to hold your hand...
Whenever you spoke, I wanted to listen to your sweet clam voice...
Whenever to waited for me to say something, I couldn't because i was shy...
(sometimes lor, when you're busy staring at me)
When you asked me why I went into tears,i saying "I miss u lyke crazy"

No comments: