Friday, June 17, 2011

Because.......

Boy: Do I ever Cross your Mind?
Girl: No...

Boy: Do you Like Me?
Girl: Not Really...

Boy: Do you Want Me?
Girl: No...

Boy: Would you Cry if I Left?
Girl: No...

Boy: Would you Live for Me?
Girl: No...

Boy: Would you Do anything for Me?
Girl: No...

Boy: Choose Me Or Ur Life..!
Girl: My Life...

-The Boy walks away in Shock and Pain-
& The Girl Runs after Him, and Says:

The Reason you never Cross My Mind is;
Because you're always on My Mind..♥ ,

The Reason Why I don't Like you is
Because I Love you..♥ =)

The Reason I don't Want you is;
Because I Need you..:*

The Reason I wouldn't Cry if you Left is;
Because I would Die if you Left..=(

The Reason I wouldn't Live for you is;
Because I would Die for you..♥

The Reason Why I'm not Willing to Do you
Anything for you is;
Because I would Do Everything for you..♥ :*

 

No comments: